Bride-to-be Leaves Groom with £25,000 Wedding Bill and Ran Away With Lesbian Lover—Shocking!




They have been together for 10 years but he didn’t notice anything wrong.
Couple Adam Vickers, 24, and Laura O’Callaghan, 24, have been together for more than ten years, and decided to tie the knot. Everything was perfect and planned for. Until Adam found out something about Laura—and it was too late.
They were childhood sweethearts and even went to prom together. All of their friends were jealous of the relationship they had. Adam was confident in Laura, knowing how much he loves her and vice versa. They even went as far as naming their future children. But Laura discovered something about herself and she couldn’t get herself to tell Adam about it. She was falling for a female colleague named Sinead.
Adam, from Middlesbrough, said: ‘It came as a huge shock. We had been together for ten years and I never suspected she was a lesbian.
‘I tried to keep my emotions in but everything was crashing down around me. I was absolutely devastated. I never thought she would lie to me like that.
‘I was bothered about losing the money but the main thing was Laura. We had been together for ten years and I adored her.
‘The first time I realised what was going on was when I was on holiday the week we had planned to get married. I booked a trip to Tenerife to get away.’

It was six weeks before the wedding that Adam learned the hard and heartbreaking way. Laura blocked him from her social media accounts. He was thrown into a deep depression after common friends started sending him pictures of Laura and Sinead together. That was when he realized Laura had dumped him for her lesbian lover.
Adam wrote: ‘Laura had blocked me on social media so I couldn’t see what she was posting but one of my friends sent me a picture of her and Sinead together.
‘That’s when it clicked. I felt physically sick in my stomach. I was gutted… I couldn’t help thinking it was down to me not being good enough.
‘I never suspected that she liked women. She was affectionate and everything was normal. She never expressed any interest in girls.
‘It totally broke my heart. We had been planning the wedding for months.
‘We were going to get ready and then go to the church and get married. All our family and friends were going to be there. It was supposed to be the dream day.
‘If she had just come out and said how she felt it would have been easier. What she did instead was evil.’
Adam said: ‘Looking back when I know what happened I started piecing things together. Laura’s body was there but her head was elsewhere.
‘She was talking about Sinead a lot but it blew over my head because I’m laid back.
‘We all met up once – me, Laura, Sinead and a boy she was seeing. She seemed up front and confident. We were all chatting.
‘I thought she seemed fun but I didn’t think anything of it. I didn’t know what was going on behind my back.’
She blocked Adam on Facebook and posted a message to friends saying that the wedding was off. The couple of ten years paid for a beautiful rural venue, sent invites, hired a photographer, DJ and a Bentley for the bride and booked a honeymoon to Thailand.

H/T:viral4real.com
Previous Post Next Post