Britney Spears Accuses Mom Lynne of Abuse, Blasting Her for Her Role in Conservatorship

 

The divide between Britney Spears and mother Lynne Spears continues to grow this week as Britney makes some heartbreaking allegations against her mother.

In a since-deleted Instagram post, Britney revealed exactly what role her mother played in her more than decade-long conservatorship, even accusing Lynne of abuse.

Fans have gotten used to Britney putting her family on blast since publicly speaking out about her conservatorship.

Britney has been committed to speaking her truth since filing to have her 13-year-long conservatorship ended. Her latest target is her mother, who the singer went after in a series of posts over the weekend.

It looks like the pair exchanged screen shots — first with Britney calling her mom out for never responding to texts while she was locked away in a mental hospital — before Britney absolutely laid into her mom.

Lynne's post drew more criticism from Britney.

After sharing a screenshot that was intended to show that she had responded to her daughter's messages, Britney fired back in a post that was captured by Insider before being deleted.

"Yo ma did you also let people know that's one of the only times you text me back?" she began. "Did you also tell people how you hid coffee? Did you tell them every morning when I would try to find coffee there was no pictures of me up in the kitchen, just Maddie and Jamie Lynn? Every single morning I would put a picture of me by you guys ... and every morning you would put it away before I woke up!"

The newly married mother of two then called her mom out for having the nerve to share text messages when she knew the truth about what went down.

According to Britney, Lynne was present the night before the conservatorship was enacted, giving Britney no freedoms or autonomy to make decisions about her life or career.

"I had you, Miss Jacky, Allie, and another friend over the night before they took me away," Britney angrily shared. "I had done nothing wrong and you kept telling me on my couch we need to go to Malibu cause I think people are coming to get me and I said 'Why?'"

If true, this is so heartbreaking and explains a lot about Britney's decision to remain estranged from her mother.

Britney ended her post with strong words for her mother.

The pop star delivered a parting blow to Lynne before ending the post. "You abused me ... yes I will say it and it blows me that you still play the prayer loving mom."

Lynne has tried to defend her role in her daughter's life several times in the past, but it would appear that Britney isn't giving her mother the opportunity anymore.


None of Britney's family was invited to her wedding earlier this year.

The silver lining in Britney's family saga seems to be that it led her to find the love of her life. Britney and Sam Asghari tied the knot in June during a small ceremony that took place at Britney's former home.

Obviously, neither her mother or father, Jamie Spears, were on the guest list.

If what Britney has shared about her family is true, it paints such a sinister picture of everything that has happened to her over the years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post